We give you a sneak preview of what’s to come in Scandal!, in July.
- Monday 1 July 2013: Will Daniel live or die? Gontse comes up with a useful way to help Dintle. Kila finds out Ndumiso is staying with the Khumalos and doesn’t react well.
- Tuesday 2 July 2013: As news spreads that Daniel has rallied, Stan and Eddie must decide whether or not to keep their promise not to expose him.
- Wednesday 3 July 2013: Daniel bargains for his future, but Eddie prompts Maletsatsi to get to the bottom of the animosity between him and Daniel. Erin proposes an alternative way of becoming parents. Dintle is forced to reconsider her hopes for her future.
- Thursday 4 July 2013: Daniel manipulates having told the truth about himself to Maletsatsi to his own advantage. Dintle lets her vanity override her baby’s needs, but gets a rude awakening from Kutlwano. Lindiwe decides to dump Gloria in favour of someone else for her school project.
- Friday 5 July 2013: Just when Shakira thinks Gogo’s warnings about the consequences of dark magic were all superstitious nonsense, Gogo makes a very disturbing revelation.
- Monday 8 July 2013: With Stan on the mend, Morongwe demands to know the truth from him. Eddie gets the same from Mmadika … what will they learn? Gontse tries to throw Dintle a baby shower. Lindiwe moves onto her third mentor but has she found what she’s looking for
- Tuesday 9 July 2013: A brand new threat looms for Daniel. Tino makes a life changing decision. Ndumiso gets inspiration for his next big career idea from a surprising source.
- Wednesday 10 July 2013: Detective Cohen has news for Mangi about whether or not he will be prosecuted for Cain’s death. Scandal! magazine might not make its deadline due to someone’s little mishap.Gloria’s very curious to learn about Ndumiso’s new big idea
- Thursday 11 July 2013: The publication of Shakira’s scathing article about Cain enrages Quinton and leads to a surprising outcome. Tino and Erin begin the adoption process and realise that there are some hard decisions ahead for them. Meanwhile, Dintle realises that she’s cried wolf once too often. Ndumiso’s launch of his singing career does not go as smoothly as he’d hoped when someone else steals the limelight
- Friday 12 July 2013: Quinton assures Ruby that nothing is going on between him and Thembeka but does Ruby still have reason to worry?
- Monday 15 July 2013: Gogo loses another precious gift to what she believes is the ancestor’s wrath and Shakira unwittingly gives her a whole new burden to worry about.
- Tuesday 16 July 2013: It’s a rough day for Quinton: after drama with Ruby, he receives a visit from someone with outrageous demands about his father … Dintle finds a possible new angle in trying to deal with her situation. Ndumiso tries to research pop music – but will his diva even agree to participate?
- Wednesday 17 July 2013: Layla’s return to South Africa has horrifying consequences for her. Dintle makes a decision about her baby daughter’s future. Lindiwe embarks on adventure, about which her parents would not be pleased.
- Thursday 18 July 2013: Will Layla survive her terror ride to hell? Palesa hears some worrying facts about Dintle. Lindiwe’s on a mission for her future, and determined to keep it a secret.
- Friday 19 July 2013: While Stan finds himself shut out by Quinton, the recovering Daniel decides it is time to remind Jafta exactly who’s in charge. Tino’s suspicions about the social worker’s agenda grows when he hears she has been talking to Shakira. Dintle makes a life changing decision. Gloria discovers Ndumiso’s plans for Lindiwe’s career.
- Monday 22 July 2013: Daniel and Shakira make plans which are bound to lead to an upset in the Nyathi family. Tino and Erin’s psychometric test results yield an unpleasant surprise for Tino. Ndumiso comes across something which he believes will escalate Lindiwe’s singing career
- Tuesday 23 July 2013: Gogo Ma’Nyathi’s obsessed with appeasing the ancestors but can’t make it happen unless Zinzile agrees to be her eyes, ears and fingers. Maletsatsi attempts to win Beverly Strike over with a glowing recommendation of the Martins but unwittingly ends up landing them in hot water instead. Gloria loses control of her tongue and drives Maletsatsi to give Ndumiso a scary ultimatum.
- Wednesday 24 July 2013: Stan begs Quinton to let him come to the funeral but it’s someone unexpected who acts to ensure drama at the funeral.
- Thursday 25 July 2013: Quinton decides that one of the Nyathi’s may attend Cain’s funeral. Dintle finds out something which makes her even more determined to give her baby away. Lindiwe tries to subtly gauge her parents reaction to the idea of a singing career.
- Friday 26 July 2013: Uninvited guests gatecrash Cain’s funeral. Dintle considers doing something radical with her baby. Ndumiso realises he’s going to need a clever strategy to make Lindiwe’s singing career happen.
- Monday 29 July 2013: As the dust settles, Daniel learns from Stan that he will not have everything his own way and Layla plants a seed with her son about claiming his birthright.
- Tuesday 30 July 2013: Gogo manipulates Mangi into doing her bidding with a chilling warning. Beverly helps Tino and Erin accept an unexpected truth. Lindiwe performs for her family.
- Wednesday 31 July 2013: When Shakira finds out about Thembeka’s story, she is furious, but she quickly realises Thembeka may have to answer to a bigger threat. While Tino and Erin wonder what to do about Dintle, Gloria overhears them. Mlungisi finally learns about Ndumiso and angrily goes after him.