We give you a sneak preview of what’s to come in Rhythm City, in July.
- Monday 1 July 2013: Miles comes up with a plan to win Redemption back and enlists Sifiso. Cuba advises Puleng to see an inyanga in order to end her woes. Kop offers boxing training to Emmanuel.
- Tuesday 2 July 2013: Sifiso and Shado are unhappy with the roles that Miles expects them to play in order for him get Redemption Records back. Puleng finally agrees to see an inyanga. Kop hides his plans to train Emmanuel from the rest of the family.
- Wednesday 3 July 2013: Gail is convinced that she is being followed and gets her gun ready. She sees the doorknob turn and pulls the trigger.
- Thursday 4 July 2013: Hermanus tells Gail that he came to warn her about Naomi. Cuba is not feeling well and Sis Bee suspects that she has diabetes. Kop sees an advert for the KO Boxing Tournament for juniors and persuades Emmanuel to take part.
- Friday 5 July 2013: Sifiso and Gail desperately try to deal with a wounded and dangerous Hermanus Meyer. Maponya reminds Miles that they have a deal. Kop referees a bout between Bash and Emmanuel, but it’s interrupted by Emmanuel’s father.
- Monday 8 July 2013: Cuba agrees to go to the clinic for treatment. Miles commits himself to killing Naomi. Kop tells Emmanuel that he can’t train him anymore. Tshidi has some exciting news for her family
- Tuesday 9 July 2013: Naomi has to convince Gail that she’s trustworthy. Sifiso provides Miles with information that may just help him get Redemption back.
- Wednesday 10 July 2013: Naomi and Lucilla find themselves in danger of losing the company. Mangaliso tries to make Puleng see that she needs to do the ritual in order for Matric’s spirit to be at rest.
- Thursday 11 July 2013: Lucilla is angry that Naomi has put everything that they worked for in jeopardy. Sifiso walks out on his deal with Miles
- Friday 12 July 2013: David puts pressure on Maponya in order to get him to reverse his decision to call off the investigation on Naomi. Puleng performs the cleansing ceremony. Emmanuel enlists Reneilwe’s help in making him heavier so that he can qualify for the boxing competition.
- Monday 15 July 2013: Naomi attempts to compromise Maponya by seducing him. Puleng is disappointed at the outcome of the cleansing ceremony.
- Tuesday 16 July 2013: Gail is becoming increasingly concerned about Naomi’s mental state. Naomi makes a self-centred deal with Maponya
- Wednesday 17 July 2013: Puleng finds out the story behind Mangaliso’s journey into traditional healing. Kop allows Emmanuel back into the boxing competition.
- Thursday 18 July 2013: Mamokete tries to convince Gumede to attend Emmanuel’s boxing tournament. David wants to move to the final stage of his plan with Miles.
- Friday 19 July 2013: Puleng is curious about the sex-life of an inyanga. Suffocate and Mangaliso have their first awkward meeting. It’s the big tournament and Emmanuel is hoping his dad will show up to support him.
- Monday 22 July 2013: Cuba tells Puleng that she thinks she should get back together with Suffocate. Emmanuel fights Rambo, the bell for the last round rings and the winner is announced.
- Tuesday 23 July 2013: David is growing suspicious of Miles’s loyalty. Cuba tries to ensure Puleng’s happiness by asking Mangaliso to bewitch Suffocate.
- Wednesday 24July 2013: Miles and Naomi spend the night together after the lift breaks down. Fats tells the guys that his fat, ugly and horrible cousin Lerato is coming to stay with them.
- Thursday 25 July 2013: Bash and the guys are harassing Fats about his sexy cousin. Mangaliso makes a startling confession to Puleng.
- Friday 26 July 2013: Bash comes up with a plan to get into Lerato’s pants. A curious Gail asks Sifiso to do some spying to find out what’s going on between Miles and Naomi.
- Monday 29 July 2013: Gail confronts Naomi about her relationship with Miles. Mangaliso has to make a decision about the kind of relationship he wants with Puleng.
- Tuesday 30 July 2013: Cuba finds out that Mangaliso has feelings for Puleng. Lerato nails her interview with Suffocate and gets the job at Zer011.
- Wednesday 31 July 2013: Findo and Speshil sabotage Bash’s dinner with Lerato. Cuba convinces Mamokete to ban Mangaliso.