Here is a sneak preview of what’s to come in Generations, in July…
- Monday 1 July 2013 – MJ is shocked to hear who’s behind Caleb’s death. Choppa is delighted when things go his way for a change. Jason is suspicious when he walks in on a loaded conversation.
- Tuesday 2 July 2013 – Akhona doesn’t seem happy after being nominated for an award. Ngamla is upset about what is said at the police’s press conference. Khethiwe is floored when Khubone proves his love for her.
- Wednesday 3 July 2013 – MJ struggles not to lash out at his father’s murderer. Queen is shocked to hear what Ruby says to the social worker. Dineo unwittingly pushes her man into the arms of another
- Thursday 4 July 2013 – Akhona throws out the bait, but will Ngamla bite? Phenyo hopes to kill two birds with one stone. Choppa’s secret crush is not so secret anymore.
- Friday 5 July 2013 – Sello tries to make a run for it. Noluntu isn’t sure about the police using her cousin as bait. Khubone doesn’t take kindly to being chased away.
- Monday 8 July 2013 – Queen unwittingly gives away a friend’s whereabouts. Jason believes something fishy is going on … Zinhle wants to pull out of the show.
- Tuesday 9 July 2013 – Choppa’s stinker of a plan backfires badly on him. Khethiwe tricks Senzo into saving her butt. Ngamla is not holding up as well as he pretends to be.
- Wednesday 10 July 2013 – Khubone decides it might be worth his while to stick around Siqalo. Akhona’s testimony floors everyone. Noluntu opens up to Phenyo.
- Thursday 11 July 2013 – Nicholas is upset that he was lied to. Dineo extends a hand of friendship to the woman who slept with her husband. Things go horribly wrong when Khethiwe accidentally fires a shot.
- Friday 12 July 2013 – The outcome of Ngamla’s bail hearing is announced. Patricia is suspicious about the shooting incident at Siqalo. Choppa convinces MJ to spy for him.
- Monday 15 July 2013 – Noluntu is worried her brother will give the game away. Zinhle is humiliated at the fashion shoot. The social worker arrives to take Mpilo away.
- Tuesday 16 July 2013 – Dineo becomes abusive when Phenyo has second thoughts. Khethiwe tricks Choppa into finding ‘evidence’ she planted. Senzo takes on his elders.
- Wednesday 17 July 2013 – Ngamla receives a threatening visitor. Khubone is shocked when the police arrive at his hotel suite. The boys are confused about what they see on the reality show footage
- Thursday 18 July 2013 – Akhona is furious when Jason pulls rank on her. Gogo finds out the real reason Mpilo was taken away. In a moment of anger Phenyo blurts out the truth.
- Friday 19 July 2013 – Queen catches Khethiwe spiking her coffee. Zinhle tells Choppa she wants out of the reality show. A press photographer catches a forbidden moment on camera.
- Monday 22 July 2013 – Senzo gives in to the pressure and goes to see Ngamla. Khubone tells Detective Dave that Khaphela was murdered. Noluntu is furious when she gets dumped.
- Tuesday 23 July 2013 – Ruby is overwhelmed when the social worker pays her a visit. Jason believes it’s up to him to protect the Dlomo legacy. Dineo is furious when she receives flowers.
- Wednesday 24 July 2013 – Choppa wants out of the reality show. Khethiwe gets more than she bargained for at an AA meeting. Nicholas is delighted to see his long-lost relative Scott (played by Luthuli Dlamini
- Thursday 25 July 2013 – MJ is jealous when Isabel goes on a date. Noluntu enjoys making Phenyo sweat. Zinhle decides to give the competition her all.
- Friday 26 July 2013 – Ruby has no intention of making a friend’s birthday special. Akhona’s second meeting with Scott goes worse than their first. The Memela’s receive an unexpected, unwelcome house guest.
- Monday 29 July 2013 – Choppa makes a phone call and is horrified by what he hears. Khethiwe receives a belated birthday gift. The crowd is shocked when Zinhle collapses at the final judging ceremony.
- Tuesday 30 July 2013 – MJ’s delighted when Isabel has a change of heart. Noluntu threatens to tell all about the affair. The estranged Nomvete brothers meet for the first time in years.
- Wednesday 31 July 2013 – Phenyo and Dineo’s relationship seems to be back on track. Scott tries to charm Akhona into giving away info. The social worker shows up at the right place at the wrong time…
Generations is on SABC1 Mondays to Fridays at 20h00